Jettzy Help Center

Help center Specific assistance

Travelling with minors

Travelling with minors

When travelling alone with a minor to a foreign country, you must have permission from the parent of the child, even if you have joint custody of your child. For more information and consent forms, please visit the government website for more detailed information.

Was this answer helpful?

No Yes

Need more help?

Manage my booking Email us


Gidday! you found your way to Jettzy – your new home for lower airfares

At Jettzy we use cookies to personalize your shopping experience.
By continuing to shop on the Jettzy website, you agree to the use of cookies on our website.
If you want to control how cookies are used, just visit for tips on how to manage the use of cookies. If you want more information on how Jettzy uses cookies please read our Privacy Policy.